Navigation

Welcome to my blog. I write mostly about travel and in particular my love of Disney, with a few tidbits such as musings about movies or theater thrown in for good measure. I have stories dating all the way back to 1997 so be sure to explore! I don't post regularly, so if you want updates be sure to join and follow this blog (links below). Feel free to share, and if you want you can also click the Facebook or Twitter links below. You can also follow me on twitter. And be sure to comment letting me know what you think!

Friday, June 22, 2012

London and Greece

We will be leaving soon on a trip to Santorini Greece with stops in London and Athens. I will report back with thoughts on restaurants and attractions, and will be posting lots of pictures. And these will be much better pictures because 1) we will be in some of the most photogenic places on the plant and 2) the pictures will have been taken by by wife and two daughters who are MUCH better photographers than I am! So, check back a bit later, or better yet, follow!


I am still organizing the blog, but here are some quick links to some of the more popular posts:


Orlando 2010 including Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando
Adventures with my good friend Kirk including Walt Disney World, Vegas, Disneyland and more
A Daddy/Daughter jaunt to Walt Disney World in 1998
A trip to Southern California including Disneyland and Disney California Adventure in 2002
Middle School Rock Band trip to Walt Disney World  2010
Key West 2002
South East Florida 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment