First, I purchased my pass. I got a 5-day single park pass. Because of my race schedule I am not planning any park hopping. In my previous post I mentioned that, if I wanted to park hop on Monday (the one day I might want to park-hop) I could always buy a sixth day. Turns out, I was informed by a reader that Disney does not allow that. No biggie, it just means no park hopping on Monday either. As I mentioned, Kirk has an AP so if he wants to park-hop while I'm doing the races he can do that.
Second, I was able to procure our FP+ reservations. I had heard that getting reservations for Toy Story Midway Mania, Soarin' and especially Seven Dwarfs Mine Train can be tough. So, I went online at midnight on the day they became available to procure those reservations. (And this was on a night when I had a 6AM flight the next morning - oh the things I will do for a perfect trip!) It was worth the effort, however, and I got exactly what I wanted. Here is a list of what I got:
Wednesday January 7:
- 9:15 - 10:15: Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- 10:15 - 11:15: Toy Story Midway Mania
- 11:15 - 12:15: Star Tours
- 9:25 - 10:25: Mission Space
- 10:35 - 11:35: Soarin'
- 11:50 - 12:50: Character Meet & Greet
- 5:10 - 6:10: Space Mountain
- 6:20 - 7:20: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- 7:20 - 8:20: Pirates of the Caribbean
- 9:20 - 10:20: Soarin'
- 10:20 - 11:20: The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- 11:20 - 12:02: Journey into Imagination
- 9:45 - 10:45: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- 10:45 - 11:45: Space Mountain
- 11:45 - 12:45: Peter Pan Flight